Saturday 8 October 2016

Date Ideas | Turo

Image result for couple tumblr


It's no shock that I'm single, however I am no stranger to a mate date.

Ok maybe a little bit of a weird intro but stay with me. Today I was inspired by Turo who are a peer-to-peer car rental company to talk to you about fun, unique date ideas for you and someone you love be it a partner or a friend.

After talking to a few of my friends and hours of scrolling through Pinterest I have came up with a list of 10 dates ideas that I find fun and hopefully you will too.

1) Visit a Castle

I love history, I love going to places like Anwick Castle and just exploring and going on tours. It's one of my favourite activities and it's something different to do with your date. I have written a post about the time my dad and I went to Anwick Castle - don't laugh it was to celebrate my exam results, let me live! - post



2) Netflix Night

It's no surprise that Netflix and Chill is on this list, there's so many things to watch and its a classic date idea. I thought i'd include it so I could talk about the documentary section. Just check it out.
You could also take this to the next level and cook a fancy meal, have a couple of glasses of wine and watch a film, heck build a den! Make it your own and have fun with it.

Image result for netflix date tumblr

3) Go Exploring

A simple walk could take you anywhere if you let it. This is perfect for the autumn and winter, wrap up warm and go for a walk, it could be early morning or in the evening, anytime that fits around your busy day. I love going for walks I find it so relaxing.

Image result for couple exploring

4) Come Date With Me

If you and your partner are a little competitive this is perfect, have a series of date nights where you cook for each other and try and out do the other. You could even secretly score each other and have a prize for the winner.

Image result for dinner date tumblr

5) Board Game Night

I love playing board games its my favourite part of Christmas, so what's more perfect then dusting off the monopoly and spending hours playing games. Turn your phone off and just enjoy the games.

Image result for board games tumblr

6) Scavenger Hunt

This is the perfect idea for a double or even triple date, there's loads of different ways to do scavenger hunts from picture quizzes to treasure hunts. Find what works for you and then roll with it. Personally I love stuff like this its a fun alternative to a casual date.

Image result for scavenger hunt

7) Breakfast Picnic

Get up early and go for a walk and sit outside and eat a nice breakfast of fresh food and pastries. This could be perfect if you have a day off  or before work. Going to see the sunrise often sets people up for a happy positive day as its really relaxing, don't look at me it's science.

Image result for breakfast picnic pinterest

8) Live Music

It's no surprise I love going to concerts and pubs that play live music and it's a perfect date idea. Even better if you find an artist that you both love. Live music is so much fun because you have the atmosphere and you can just sing and dance together.

Image result for couple at concert

9) Zombie Tour

I must say I have left the best for the end, a scary horror night is always perfect, fun and scary night for you and your partner or even you and your friends. The adrenaline often brings out the fun. I once went on a ghost tour and it was scary but a lot of fun and a very different night out. Would 100% do a Zombie Tour like the ones in Vegas.

Image result for ghost  tours

10) Go for a Drive

Going away for the weekend is always fun, but having the comfort of a peer rental car just adds to the fun. As mentioned at the beginning, I was inspired by Turo to talk to you about peer-to-peer car rental which is perfect if you're going away and want to earn a bit of extra cash. As a date renting a car is perfect, have your own little get away! If you live in the US make sure you check out Turo you never know someone might be renting out your dream car!

https://turo.com/rentals



*All images via google images* 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

F
© Jessica Rose. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig